Thursday, March 17, 2011

blarney stone - photos

News

I remember when: I bent over backward to kiss the Blarney Stone
Legend has it that those who kiss the Blarney Stone will become very eloquent in their speech. With that in mind, in the summer of 1978 during a trip to Ireland, my son and I headed to Blarney Castle, built by the Irish ... read more

Mary Constantine: It's no blarney: Locals make a difference
According to Irish legend, the gift of embellished gab is bestowed upon anyone who kisses the Blarney Stone. I'm not of Irish descent, nor have I ever kissed the stone. Nonetheless, I have been accused of spinning a few tales. ... read more

Irish pubs gear up for St. Patrick's Day crowds
The Blarney Stone, at 27253 Woodward in Berkley, will have an outdoor beer tent on its south parking lot to accommodate an overflow of visitors expected at the 160-plus capacity bar, according to manager Bo Burton. Early forecasts call for no rain and ... read more

Photos

�A Piece of Blarney Stone� 10
Blarney Stone, Cork, Ireland
Erin, TN : the Blarney Stone
Kissin The Blarney Stone
Kissing The Blarney Stone
Steve Kisses the Blarney Stone
Ireland, Blarney Stone
The Power of the Blarney Stone
Me kissing the Blarney Stone
SNN Blarney Stone.jpg

Related searches:

shamrock, leprechauns, shamrocks, four leaf clover, clover

No comments:

Post a Comment